Mir Akter Trading of Shares commences on 02 February 2021. Mir Akhter Hossain Ltd IPO Lottery Result published on 21 January 2021. Mir Akhter Hossain Ltd Subscription Open December 24, 2020, and Close on December 30, 2020. Mir Akhter Hossain Limited established in 1968, is one of the largest construction and engineering firms in the country continues to hold a unique place in the country’s engineering and construction sector as a well-diversified and leading company. Mir Akter IPO Lottery Result will be updated and found here soon.
Mir Akhter engaged in various constructions and development projects across the country including constructing roads, bridges, highways, railroads, five-star hotels, power plants, and factories. The company is also actively engaged in river dredge, gas pad drilling using high-tech utility rigs, manufacturing of railway sleepers and poles, and soil stabilization.
Mir Akhter Hossain Limited IPO Share Trading Information Details Click Here
Mir Akter Trading of Shares commences on 02 February 2021. Trading of the shares of Mir Akhter Hossain Limited will commence at DSE from today i.e. February 02, 2021, under the ‘N’ category. DSE Trading Code for Mir Akhter Hossain Limited is “MIRAKHTER” and DSE Company Code is 13250.
Prohibition on providing loan facilities to purchase securities:
The Stock Brokers, Merchant Bankers, and Portfolio Managers are requested to abstain from providing loan facilities to purchase securities of Mir Akhter Hossain Limited in between 1st to 30th trading day starting from today i.e. February 02, 2021, as per BSEC Directive No. SEC/CMRRCD/2009-193/177 and BSEC Order No. SEC/CMRRCD/2009-193/178 dated October 27, 2015.
Price Limit for New Security:
The Price limit of the Company will remain open 50% on the issue price today (02.02.2021) and the following day (03.02.2021), Price limit will remain open 50% on the closing price of debut trading. As per the BSEC Order No. BSEC/CMRRCD/2001-07/04 dated March 19, 2020, and BSEC letter No. SEC/SRMIC/94-231/943 dated June 25, 2020, the public offer price of each share shall be considered as the floor price.
Mir Akter Trading of Shares commences on 02 February 2021. Bangladesh Securities & Exchange Commission (BSEC) give consent to Mir Akhter Hossain Limited to get enlisted in the share market of Bangladesh under the Book-building method. Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) also has approved the prospectus for the Initial Public Offering (IPO) to raise Tk. 125 crores from the capital market through the Book Building method. Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has approved the initial public offering (IPO) of Mir Akhter Hossain Limited at their 747th regular commission meeting held on November 04, 2020.
Mir Akhter Hossain Limited is a Public Limited Company by shares. Initially, Mir Akhter was established and commenced its operation as a partnership firm in 1968. Later on, it was incorporated as a Private Limited Company on July 18, 1980, vides registration no. C–8196/35 of 1980-81. Subsequently, the company was converted into a Public Limited Company on January 10, 2017. At present, the authorized and paid-up capital of the company stands at BDT 2,000 million and BDT 1,000 million respectively.
Sister Organization of Mir Akhter Hossain Limited
The Sister Organization of Mir Akhter Hossain Limited are as follows:
- Mir Telecom Ltd.
- Mir Ceramic Ltd.
- Mir Holdings Ltd.
- Mir Cement Ltd.
- Mir Real Estate Ltd.
- Mir Concrete Products Ltd.
- Mir Power Ltd.
- BTS Communications (BD) Ltd.
- Ergo Ventures Ltd.
- Bangla Telecom Ltd.
- Fair Trading
- Mir Energy Ltd.
- REGO Communications Ltd.
Mir Akhter Hossain Limited Financial Information
MIRAKHTER Quarter 2 Financials:
(Q2 Un-audited): As per un-audited Q2 financial statements, profit after tax is Tk. 110.72 million and basic EPS of Tk. 1.11 for the 3 (three) months (October-December 2020) period ended on 31 December 2020 against profit after tax of Tk. 114.50 million and basic EPS of Tk. 1.15 for the same period of the previous year. However, Post-IPO basic EPS for the 3 (three) months (October-December 2020) period ended on 31 December 2020 would be Tk. 0.92. Moreover, profit after tax is Tk. 215.12 million and basic EPS of Tk. 2.15 for the 6 (six) months (July-December 2020) period ended on 31 December 2020 against profit after tax of Tk. 207.46 million and basic EPS of Tk. 2.07 for the same period of the previous year. However, Post-IPO EPS would be Tk. 1.78 for 6 (six) months (July-December 2020) period ended on 31 December 2020. Pre-IPO Net Asset Value (NAV) per share (considering Pre-IPO paid-up shares) would be Tk. 40.61 as of 31 December 2020 and the same would be Tk. 43.98 (considering Post-IPO paid-up shares). Pre-IPO weighted average paid-up number of shares for 3 (three) months (October-December 2020) and 6 (six) months (July-December 2020) period ended on 31 December 2020 was 100,000,000 which was the same for the same period of the previous year and Post-IPO paid-up the number of shares would be 120,771,547.
The net asset value (NAV) per share with revaluation is Tk. 34.71 & NAV per share without revaluation: Tk. 33.63 and the earnings per share (EPS) was Tk. 6.32 (Basic) according to the financial statement of the company for the year ended on June 30, 2019.
IDLC Investments Limited acts as The company’s issue manager. The company will use the money for business expansion, equipment purchase, and repayment of bank loans. From the Company’s IPO fund, the company will use Tk. 50.30 crore for purchasing heavy equipment, Tk. 12.70 crore for aggregate processing plant, Tk. 4.67 crore for asphalt plant, Tk. 3.74 crore for concrete batching plant, Tk. 10.08 crore for construction of warehouse and workshop for equipment maintenance and refurbishment, and Tk. 40 crore for repayment of bank loans. & IPO related other relevant expenses according to the IPO prospectus.
Confirmation If Your IPO Application is Deposited or Not? Check the Consolidated Application List Click Here
You can check your IPO Application (Mir Akhter Hossain Limited which Subscription Open December 24, 2020, and Close date December 30, 2020) is Correctly deposited or not. Check by the link below:
Mir Akhter Hossain Limited IPO Lottery Result Click Result Here
Mir Akhter Hossain Limited IPO online Lottery Result publishes on 21 January 2021. Total Applied 7.57 Times, General Applied 14.83 Times, Affected Applied 5.27 Times, NRB Applied 3.57 Times. Download Mir Akhter Hossain Limited IPO Lottery Result from here. After ending of application of Initial Public Offer (IPO) from December 24, 2020, to 30 December 2020. Mir Akhter Hossain Limited IPO Online Lottery draw held on January 21, 2021. Place: IPO lottery of Mir Akhter Hossain Limited will be performed on January 21, 2021, at 11:00 A.M. at The Lakeshore Hotels, La Vita Banquet Hall, House#46, Road # 41, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212. The IPO results also will be published on the websites of the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE), and the company’s website after the lottery programmed. See the Result below.
Click the following Link to get Mir Akhter Hossain Limited IPO Lottery Result
- Stock Broker/Merchant Bank Code
- General Public/Resident Bangladeshi
- Non-Residence Bangladeshi(NRB)
- Affected Small Investors
- All Eligible Investor (Pro-Data Allotment)
You can also get the result from the official website of Mir Akhter Hossain Limited IPO Lottery Result i.e. www.mirakhter.net
You can also download the Mir Akhter Hossain Limited IPO Lottery Result from Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) original website http://www.dsebd.org/ipo_lottery_result.php
Prospectus of Mir Akhter Hossain Limited
The below prospectus has been described as the overall information of the company. Sector: Engineering.
Mir Akhter Hossain Limited
(Subscription Open: December 24, 2020, Close: December 30, 2020)
Security Trading Code: MIRAKHTER
BSEC’s Consent for IPO: November 23, 2020
Issue Date of Prospectus: November 24, 2020
Subscription Open: December 24, 2020
Subscription Close (Cut-off Date): December 30, 2020
Authorized Capital: BDT 2,000,000,000
IPO size in shares: 20,771,547
IPO size in BDT at face value: BDT 207,715,470
IPO size in BDT at offer price: BDT 1,250,000,000
Post IPO Paid-up Capital: BDT 1,207,715,470
Face Value per share: BDT 10.00
Cut-Off Price per share: BDT 60.00
Offer Price per share for General Public: BDT 54.00
Market Lot (Shares): 100
NAV per share with revaluation: BDT 34.71 as of June 30, 2019
NAV per share without revaluation: BDT 33.63 as of June 30, 2019
Earnings per Share (Basic): BDT 6.32 for the year ended on June 30, 2019
Issue Manager: IDLC Investments Limited
Registrar to the Issue: Citizen Securities & Investment Limited
Auditor: G.Kibria & Co., Chartered Accountants (Chartered Accountants)
Click below to Download Prospectus of Mir Akhter Hossain Limited
Lot Distribution of Mir Akhter Hossain Limited Click Here
Click here to see the Lot Distribution of Mir Akhter Hossain Ltd.
General (32%)= 66,469 Lot
Affected (08%)= 16,617 Lot
NRB (10%)=20,772 Lot
Total Lot (100%)
Brief Description of the Company (Mir Akhter Hossain Ltd)
About the Industry:
The segment, in which Mir Akhter Hossain Limited operates, continues to be the key focus of government in delivering strategies and outcomes relevant to the development of Bangladesh. This is a sector that is benefiting from an increasing capital allocation from the annual development budget of the government. The completion of the Annual Development Program (ADP) has developed at an annual rate of 12.3% from BDT 1,483,060 million in 2018 to BDT 1,665,930 million in 2019.
- The permitted budget allocated for Annual Development Program for the Financial Year 2019-2020 is BDT 2,027,210 million, the highest in the history of the country.
- Mir Akhter is a leading company in this sector being amongst the top three (3) organizations in terms of capacity. The high growth in ADP is openly attributable to the planned construction of industrial complexes, roads & bridges, power stations, and civil infrastructures; which is a precondition for achieving the goal of largely countrywide and profitable development. Bangladesh’s economy has grown by more than 6% on average in real terms during the last decade.
- And in this journey, the construction industry has consistently played a fundamental role. In Fiscal Year 2018-2019, the industry stood amongst the top contributors to the GDP of Bangladesh.
- In maintaining the country’s strong economic growth, infrastructural development remains a key driver. The impressive trend of both the economy and the construction engineering sector is set to continue because of the government’s development focus and upcoming plans. Being one of the pioneers and leading engineering construction companies in Bangladesh, Mir Akhter Hossain Limited remains a highly dynamic participant in this sector, fully equipped and ready to capitalize on this wide horizon of future opportunities.
About the Issuer:
MIR AKHTER Hossain, from its inception till date, has been closely involved in the delivery of various infrastructure projects essential to the country’s development. The company has stood the test of time in all aspects of its business, which commenced in 1968. MIR AKHTER is the only construction company in the country that has completed and is actively engaged in all of the following categories of projects
- Roads and bridges
- Railways tracks
- Power plants
- Buildings and factories
MIR AKHTER’S business is operated with a vision to fully participate in the infrastructure development of Bangladesh with a view to providing high-quality construction to its customers and at the same time optimizing opportunities for all stakeholders including maximizing value for the shareholders.
Construction and Development Projects of Mir Akhter
MIR AKHTER has executed a considerable number of construction projects which has contributed to the infrastructural development of Bangladesh. Notable amongst them
- 1,884-meter long flyover connecting Mirpur to the Airport Road
- Shahid Ahasan Ullah Master Ural Setu (Tongi Flyover)
- Shahid Buddhijibi (3rd Buriganga) Bridge at Basila, Dhaka
- Construction of a new railway line from Majhgram to Dlarchar via Pabna
- Construction of 8 km approach roads (4-lane) and structures under the Third Karnaphuli Bridge Project
- Radisson Blu Water Garden Hotel, Dhaka
- Independent University Bangladesh Campus at Bashundhara, Dhaka
- The previous new block extension of Dhaka Sheraton Hotel, Dhaka
- 4 bridges and entire asphalting of Hatirjheel Project
- Chevron Bangladesh South-South Drill Pad, JB New Drill Pad, West Pad Construction
- MTB Tower (Mutual Trust Bank Limited), Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka
- Saiham Tower (14- storied building with 3 storied underground parking), Gulshan 1, Dhaka
- Liberation War Museum, Agargaon, Dhaka
- 500-bed hospital (13-storied) at Mugda, Dhaka
- Construction work of Gopalgonj 100 MW power plant
- 810 meter long PC Box Girder Bridge at Gaforgaon, Mymensingh
- 6-meter long bridge over Dhaleshwari River
MIR AKHTER is currently working on 37 projects. The value of these on-going projects is around BDT 58,649 million. Some of the mentionable projects are
- Development of Cox’s Bazar Airport (Phase I)
- Development of Osmani International Airport, Sylhet
- Development of Shah Amanat International Airport, Chattogram
- Site Preparation and Earthworks” for Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport Expansion Project (Sub-contract)
- Construction of 595m PC Box Girder Bridge Over Bakkhali River at Kusturi Ghat under Sadar Upazila of Cox’s Bazar District
- Rehabilitation of Road from Badarkhali Naval Police Station to Yunuskhali including new 680m Kohelia Bridge under Matarbari Ultra Super Critical Coal Fired Power Project
- Improvement of Road from Bangabandhu Bridge (West Side) to Hatikamrul (19.80 km) to a 4-Lane Highway
- Construction of Kanchpur, Meghna, Gumti 2nd bridges and rehabilitation of existing bridges (Sub-contract)
- Construction of 6 (six) 14-storied residential buildings in block A of Dhaka Elevated Expressway Project
- Improvement of road from Dulla Mari Road to Tangail (22.4 km) from 2-lane to 4-lane including structures
- Improvement of Sylhet Town Bypass-Garrison Link to Shah Poran Bridge Ghat Road into 4 lane highway
- Construction of 4 (four) 16-storied residential apartment buildings for low & middle-income group of people at sector 18, Uttara
- Construction of 16 (sixteen) bridges in Rajshahi Zone
Registered & Corporate Office:
Mir Akhter Hossain Ltd.
Red Crescent Borak Tower
Level-7 & 10, 71-72 Old Elephant Road,
Eskaton Garden, Dhaka-1000.
Contact Number: +8802-55138529, 55138533-35
Fax Number: +88 02-55138530-31
Email: [email protected]
You may also click the result of