- Robi Axiata Limited IPO Information
- Robi Axiata Limited Financial Information
- Confirmation If Your IPO Application is Deposited or Not? Check the Consolidated Application List Click Here
- IPO Lottery Result of Robi Axiata Limited
- Robi Axiata Limited IPO Prospectus
- Lot Distribution of Robi Axiata Click Here
- Brief Description of Robi Axiata Limited
- Registered & Corporate Office Address
Robi IPO Lottery Result 2020. Robi IPO News & Information 2020. Robi Prospectus 2020. Robi Axiata Limited IPO Lottery Result 2020. Robi IPO Subscription Open from November 17, 2020, Close on November 23, 2020. Robi Axiata Limited IPO Lottery Result will be updated and found here soon. Robi Axiata Limited (Robi) is a subsidiary Company of Axiata Investments (Labuan) Limited, which is also the subsidiary of the leading Asian telecom giant, Axiata Group Berhad, based in Malaysia. Other shareholders in the entity include Axiata Group Berhad, Bharti International (Singapore) Pte. Limited.
Robi is the second-largest mobile network operator in Bangladesh with 49.004 million subscribers as of the end of December 2019. The Company commenced operations in 1997 as TM International (Bangladesh) Limited with the brand name ‘Aktel’ in 2010, it was rebranded as ‘Robi’ and the Company changed its name to Robi Axiata Limited. Airtel Bangladesh Limited was merged with the Company on 16 November 2016. As of now, this is the first-ever merger in the mobile telecom sector of Bangladesh.
Robi Axiata Limited IPO Information
Robi Axiata Limited is a mobile telecommunication service provider in Bangladesh providing voice, data, and other internet-based innovative digital services. The Company also provides international roaming services through international roaming agreements with various operators of different countries across the world. The Company launched its commercial operations on 15th November 1997 and currently has nation-wide network coverage.
Along with Voice, data, and SMS services, Robi Axiata Ltd. provides innovative digital solutions to people across the country under two brands – Robi & Airtel.
Robi Axiata Limited has got consent from BSEC to get enlisted in the share market of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has approved the prospectus for the Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Robi Axiata Limited to raise Tk. 523 crores 79 lac 33 thousand and 340 from the capital market through the fixed price method. Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has approved the initial public offering (IPO) of Robi Axiata Limited at their regular commission meeting held on October 14, 2020.
Robi Axiata Limited Financial Information
The net asset value (NAV) per share is Tk. 12.64 and the earnings per share (EPS) was Tk. 0.04 (Basic) according to the financial statement of the company for the year ended on December 31, 2019.
The company’s issue manager’s name is IDLC Investments Limited. The company’s IPO fund will be used for the construction of a building, purchasing electrical equipment & installation, acquisition of new plants and to bear IPO expenses & IPO related other relevant expenses according to the IPO prospectus.
Confirmation If Your IPO Application is Deposited or Not? Check the Consolidated Application List Click Here
You can check your IPO Application (Robi Axiata Limited which Subscription Open November 17, 2020, and Close date November 23, 2020) is CORRECTLY deposited or not. Check by the link below:
IPO Lottery Result of Robi Axiata Limited
Robi Axiata IPO online Lottery Result 2020 will be published in December 2020 & found here. Total Applied Times, General Applied Times, Affected Applied Times, NRB Applied Times. Download Robi Axiata Limited IPO Lottery Result from here. After ending of application of Initial Public Offer (IPO) from November 17, 2020, to 23 November 2020. Robi Axiata Limited IPO Online Lottery draw will be held in December 2020. Place: Dhaka by the live virtual platform. The IPO results also will be published on the websites of the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE), and the company’s website after the lottery programmed. See the Result below.
Click the following Link to get Robi Axiata Limited IPO Lottery Result
- Stock Broker/Merchant Bank Code
- General Public/Resident Bangladeshi
- Non-Residence Bangladeshi(NRB)
- Affected Small Investors
- All Eligible Investor (Pro-Data Allotment)
You can also get the result from the official website of Robi Axiata Limited IPO Lottery Result i.e. www.robi.com.bd/en
You can also download the Robi Axiata Limited IPO Lottery Result from Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) original website http://www.dsebd.org/ipo_lottery_result.php
Robi Axiata Limited IPO Prospectus
The below prospectus has been described as the overall information of the company. Sector: Telecom.
ROBI AXIATA LIMITED
(Subscription Open: November 17, 2020, Close: November 23, 2020)
Authorized Capital Tk. 60,000,000,000
Pre-IPO paid-up Capital Tk. 47,141,400
IPO size in shares 523,593,334
IPO size in Tk. at face value Tk. 5,237,933,340
IPO size in Tk. at offer price Tk. 5,237,933,340
Post-IPO Paid-up Capital Tk. 52,379,333,350
Face Value per share Tk. 10.00
Offer Price per share Tk. 10.00
Market Lot (Shares) 500
Total Value Taka = 5,000
Foreign Currency required for NRB
and Foreign Applicants (per lot) USD 59.39 or GBP 46.11 or EUR 50.94
NAV per share Tk. 12.64 as of December 31, 2019
Earnings per Share (EPS) Tk. 0.04 for the year ended on December 31, 2019.
Issue Manager: IDLC Investment Limited acted on behalf of the company’s issue manager.
Auditor: Hoda Vasi Chowdhury & Co. (Chartered Accountants)
Click below to Download Prospectus of Robi Axiata Limited
Lot Distribution of Robi Axiata Click Here
Click here to see the Lot Distribution of Robi Axiata Ltd.
Institute (40%) = 310,195 Lot
General (40%) = 310,195 Lot
Affected (10%) = 77,548 Lot
NRB (10%) = 77,548 Lot
Total Lot (100%) = 7,75,448 Lot
Brief Description of Robi Axiata Limited
There is no definition of the promoter in Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (Public Issue) Rules, 2015 and subsequent amendments. Sponsor means any person whose name appears as a subscriber to the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of a Company. At the time of incorporation, the following organizations were the subscribers to the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company
- Telekom Malaysia Berhad: Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) is a Malaysian telecommunications company, with a history dating back to 1946. Beginning as the national telco for fixed-line, radio, and television broadcasting services, it has evolved to become the largest broadband services provider in addition to offerings in data, fixed-line, pay television, and network services. The company sees itself as transforming the way Malaysians connect, communicate, and collaborate, with a strong emphasis on innovation.
- Telekom Malaysia International Sdn Bhd (name changed to Axiata Group Berhad): Axiata Group Berhad, commonly known as Axiata, is a Malaysian multinational telecommunications conglomerate with extensive operations in Asia. It is one of the largest wireless carriers in Malaysia. Axiata’s primary business is in investment holding and the provision of telecommunication and consultancy services on an international scale. Their main focus is emerging markets in ASEAN and South Asia. Formerly known as TM International Bhd (TMI), the company was incorporated on 12 June 1992 and was the mobile and international operations arm of Telekom Malaysia Bhd (TM). Following the de-merger of TMI from TM, the company was listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad in 2008. On 2 April
2009, TMI underwent a rebranding exercise, launching its new name, Axiata, and a new logo. Their new tagline, Advancing Asia, was also launched, reflecting the direction of the company is focusing their expansion within Asia. Axiata has controlling interests in mobile operators in Malaysia, Nepal, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Cambodia. The Group also has stakes in non-mobile telecommunication operations in Thailand and Pakistan.
- A.K. Khan and Co. Limited: A.K. Khan & Company Ltd. is one of the oldest and most renowned private sector organizations in Bangladesh. Late Mr. Abul Kasem Khan, popularly known as A.K. Khan, established the company after the Second World War in 1945. Within a decade, A.K. Khan & Company Ltd. became a leading industrial powerhouse and a major contributor to the national economy. In the early 1950s, Mr. A.K. Khan established an Insurance Company, Financial Institution as well as manufacturing industries in Textiles, Jute, Plywood, Tannery, Heavy Electrical Goods, Shipping, and Irrigation. From the 1980s the Company started to
grow through Joint Ventures (JV) with renowned Multinational Companies in Textile, Telecommunication, and Deep Sea Fishing.
- A.K. Khan Jute Mills Limited: It is one of the ventures of A.K. Khan and Co. Limited.
- The Chittagong Textile Mills Limited: The company was established by Mr. A.K. Khan in the early 1950s. It is located in Batali Hills, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
- S.T.M. Limited: It is one of the ventures of A.K. Khan and Co. Limited.
- A.K. Khan Match Co. Limited: It is one of the ventures of A.K. Khan and Co. Limited. It was established in 1959 and engaged in manufacturing match-boxes for meeting the demand of the local market. It is located in Chittagong, Bangladesh. At present, none of the sponsors except Axiata Group Berhad holds a share of Robi Axiata Limited.
Registered & Corporate Office Address
Registered & Corporate Office:
Robi Axiata Limited
Robi Axiata Limited
53 Gulshan South Avenue,
Gulshan 1, Dhaka 1212
Tel: +88 02 9887146-48
Fax: +88 02 9885463
You may also click the result of